October 27, 2013

Nice Nails # 1

Okay my imaginary blog readers, here is a very boring post. I'll give you a quick synopsis. Here are some very bad pictures of what my nails currently look like.

We'll actually, here are some very bad pictures of what my nails looked like a while ago. Chemo means you get a bit behind. Any one any problems with that? No? I thought not. 

So.... 

To start with, here are some pictures of what I used to make the fabulous creations that are my nails. Okay, so the pictures aren't great. We're working on it people. 


Due to the fact that it totally isn't obvious what's actually in the pictures, I'll tell you what they are. The two bottles are the base layer and top coat. I got them just after Christmas. They're not brilliant, but they're pretty good, and they've lasted okay. The main problem with them is there's not enough in the bottles to get out enough without spending about a minute in between each nail wiggling the brush around in the bottle. 

The two bottles in the middle were my chosen colours. Both were also brought just after Christmas in the January sales at Boots. They're both the Scarlett and Crimson brand, which is done by Ruby and Millie for young teenagers and Tweens. But I liked the colours, so they'll do for me. That's also where the stickers are from. If you need any clarification from the really bad photo, they're little black roses by the way. 


We are working on the pictures guys. Its hard when you're camera takes worse pictures than your phone. And you can't really walk around to find the best place to take pictures. 

And now we're moving onto the toes... 

Aren't you just so excited? (Just pretend... Please... I'm ill... Do stuff to make me happy imaginary readers...) 


So, onto toes. I kept with the roses, this time going for pink instead of black. I only had one set of black. And red polish, because roses are red and all that. I didn't go with the top coat, because I, in my current plaster of paris full lengh cast situation, have to ask Mom to do my nails. It's a stressful situation for both of us. She almost does a very good job. But I decided not to push it with the top coat. 


So what do you think? Not that you can really see... I am working on it people, honestly! Okay, so...

Thank you for not reading I guess. 



No comments:

Post a Comment